5-Piece Tissue Paper Fans, 13 & 18 Inches - Lavender, Pink & Gray
Regular price $13.29
Create a beautiful pastel party backdrop with these stunning lavender, pink, and gray honeycomb tissue fans!
This set includes five tissue paper fans: three 18 inch honeycomb fans (lavender, pink, gray) and two 13 inch fans (lavender, pink).
Decorate baby showers, weddings, engagement parties, birthdays, classroom or retails displays, and other events with a pastel lavender & gray color scheme. This color combination is popular for koala or elephant themed birthday parties and displays.
The decorations ship and store flat. Short hanging string attached. Hang from the ceiling, in a window, along a wall, or open half-way and decorate displays cases or dessert tables. Made to last with high quality honeycomb tissue paper. All pieces are double-sided.
Made in the USA by Devra Party.
- All decorations are made in the USA with high quality honeycomb tissue paper
- Each piece comes with an attached hanging string or tab
- All 3-D honeycombs come with attached double-tape
- All items ship and store flat
- Reusable - for balls, diamonds, ornaments, fruit, etc. use paper clips instead of the double-tape to secure them (paper clips not included).
- Tissue paper is sensitive to strong light and will fade over time in direct sunlight. For extended window displays, you may want to turn the decorations around after a few weeks so that the faded side is less visible.
- Unfortunately, tissue paper is not waterproof! Some colors may bleed when wet, so please be aware if you choose to hang the decorations outside.
- We do our best to create quality photos that accurately portray the color of our products. However, the color will vary slightly between devices, screens, and even browsers.
- Please pay close attention to the size description on each page. If you are not sure about the right size for your display, please contact us - we are more than happy to help!
- Secondary photos are intended to demonstrate decorating tips and ideas. Product contents are described in the title and description.